The health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority.
Starting Jan. 3, 2022, guests must show proof of full vaccination and an ID for entry.
Also in line with a City of Chicago mandate, all guests must wear masks inside Ever, except when seated at their table.
100% of our employees are fully vaccinated and wear masks during service.
What else guests can expect
• Ever’s main dining room is spacious, with only 14 tables.
• For the safety of everyone, guests who are exhibiting signs of illness or have been exposed to someone with COVID will be asked to reschedule their reservation.
• We've suspended valet parking. There is a parking garage in our building; its entrance is on Ada Street, around the corner from our front door.
Ever's brand-new HVAC system was installed in the summer of 2020. It exceeds ASHRAE recommendations and uses MERV-13 filters. The entire building uses the same system and has a dedicated outside air unit that continuously supplies fresh air.
Ever adheres to a strict cleaning and sanitizing regimen, including:
• In the kitchen: Chef Duffy and his staff constantly and obsessively clean and sanitize the kitchen throughout the night, using a five-step process after every task.
• In the bathrooms: Each Ever bathroom is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each guest's use.
• Throughout the restaurant: Each night after Ever closes, the entire restaurant is deep cleaned by a team of professional cleaners.
Food safety training
Ever’s staff certifications include:
• Chef Curtis Duffy and Chef Justin Selk are HACCP-certified.
• Ever’s management team is allergen-certified and each has their food safety manager certification.
• All Ever employees are state-certified in food handling.
• All front of house staff members are BASSET certified.