Please note: We are currently closed for indoor dining due to state restrictions.
We are pleased to offer Ever To Go, a curbside pickup option.
We remain hopeful for the future and are still taking January reservations for the full Ever experience.
Our top priority is always the health and safety of our patrons and employees. Here are some of the many measures we are taking.
• All parties are seated at least six feet away from each other—and in most cases even farther away.
• Ever’s main dining room is spacious, with only 14 tables.
• When required by the City of Chicago, Ever will operate at limited capacity.
• Our staff practices social distancing in all areas of the restaurant. They arrive at work at staggered start times.
• Ever employees are required to wear face masks at all times and to frequently wash and sanitize their hands.
What guests can expect
• Guests must wear masks in Ever, except when they are eating and drinking. Personal protective equipment such as masks, hand sanitizer and gloves will be available for guests upon request.
• For the safety of everyone, guests who are exhibiting signs of illness or have been exposed to someone with COVID will be asked to reschedule their reservation.
• Everyone who enters Ever will be subject to a brief temperature check.
Ever adheres to a strict cleaning and sanitizing regimen, including:
• In the kitchen: Chef Duffy and his staff constantly and obsessively clean and sanitize the kitchen throughout the night, using a five-step process after every task.
• In the dining room: The vast majority of the tables are used by just one party per night. In the rare instance in which a table is used again, the table and chairs are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between reservations.
• In the bathrooms: Each Ever bathroom is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each use.
• Throughout the restaurant: Each night after Ever closes, the entire restaurant is deep cleaned by a team of professional cleaners.
Food safety training
Ever’s staff certifications include:
• Chef Curtis Duffy and Chef Justin Selk are HACCP-certified.
• Ever’s management team is allergen-certified and each has their food safety manager certification.
• All Ever employees are state-certified in food handling.
• All front of house staff members are BASSET certified.